Hey there! I’m Gleb Oleinik, a freelance SEO content writer from Vancouver, Canada specializing in cannabidiol (CBD), hemp, and medical cannabis. I started writing online in 2010 and became a full-time freelancer in 2015.
Since then, I’ve:
- Built WordPress websites that receive 300,000+ monthly views
- Worked with dozens of CBD & hemp companies, dispensaries, and cannabis websites.
- Created popular educational articles about CBD, hemp, and the endocannabinoid system.
- Read hundreds of cell culture, animal, and human research studies about various supplements, including CBD.
This experience has given me the insight and skills necessary to create evidence-based, engaging, search-engine-optimized content for your CBD website to boost traffic, improve your authority in the CBD space, and convert readers into customers.
I’ve written numerous articles about CBD for major cannabis & CBD sites, including Cannigma, Daily CBD, Leafreport, American Marijuana, and CBDNerds.
I also regularly use CBD it in different forms (oil, capsules, topicals, vapes, gummies). I’m knowledgeable about CBD research, science, benefits, dosing, legality, product types, manufacturing, and other topics like cannabis, THC, delta-8, hemp farming, and terpenes.
My writing is based on published medical research to ensure scientifically-sound information backed by high-quality evidence. I’ve read over a thousand studies to date, allowing me to translate complex medical information into plain language to educate readers about CBD.
My goal as a writer is to encourage people to live happier lives by taking control of their health.
A Quick Timeline
- Began freelance writing in 2010
- Earned Associate’s Degree in Creative Writing (Kwantlen Polytechnic University) and Bachelor’s Degree (double major) in Geography and History (University of British Columbia)
- Worked for a year at the Canadian HIV Trials Network, a non-profit HIV research organization
- Went full-time freelance in 2015, specializing in dietary supplements
- Switched focus to CBD in 2017
When I’m not writing, I spend my time trying out new supplements, reading, lifting heavy things, training MMA, hiking, meditating, traveling, and telling people how awesome intermittent fasting is.
My must-have, research-backed supplement recommendations are vitamin D and fish oil for overall health, creatine for high-intensity exercise, theanine (with or without caffeine) for boosting cognitive function, and CBD for dealing with anxiety, pain, and inflammation.