Research & Expertise
My writing is backed by scientific research evidence and other high-quality sources to make sure it’s factual, educational, and unique. I’m knowledgeable about both the science and industry side of CBD.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
My goal is to write CBD content that people will find helpful while still optimizing for search engines. Many of my articles rank on the first page of Google for the relevant search queries, helping increase your visibility and traffic.
Clear & Concise Writing
My writing is easy to understand and isn’t overly wordy. I translate complex scientific knowledge into plain language to provide value to your website visitors and build trust.
Freelance Writing Expertise
CBD is my main area of expertise, but I also write about medical cannabis, hemp, dietary supplements, and other topics related to natural health and medical research. I’ve written for CBD brands, medical cannabis dispensaries, cannabis websites, and CBD review sites.
Search engine-optimized content such as blog posts and articles are the cornerstone of any online marketing strategy. They boost your search engine rankings and traffic, engage customers, and demonstrate your authority in the CBD space.
Most of my content is based on published medical research studies and other high-quality sources. It’s relevant, easy to understand, and helps both existing and potential customers connect with your brand.
I can write both bylined (attributed to me) and ghostwritten content. I can also format and post directly in WordPress.
Boost organic search rankings and traffic
Engage and connect with new and existing customers
Improve your reputation, authority, and credibility
Web Copy & CBD Product Descriptions
Your website needs to have clear, actionable, and compelling copy that engages your readers and converts them into customers.
I write FAQs, about us pages, product and category descriptions, and other types of static site content that describes your CBD products and services.
My writing is not salesy and focuses on the practical benefits and selling points of your offerings.
Authentic copy that informs and compels to action
Highlight the strengths of your products and brand
Convert readers into customers
Reviewing & Editing
Your online content needs to explain complex information in a clear and easy-to-understand way. This is even more true when it comes to CBD, which is a confusing substance for most people.
Your copy also needs to be accurate, engaging, search-engine-optimized, and compliant with FDA and FTC regulations (many CBD businesses have received warning letters from the FDA due to issues with medical health claims).
I can review your content and provide advice on how you can improve it. I can also directly edit and rewrite your content. This includes SEO-related improvements such as custom meta descriptions, internal linking, and optimizing titles and headings.
Explain complex information about CBD in a simple manner
Compliance with FDA and FTC regulations for marketing CBD
Search engine optimization
Aside from the above, I can also create specific types of content according to your specific requirements.
This includes quotable press releases, detailed reports that require complex research and data gathering, and other types of written work that help your brand stand out and position itself as an authority in the CBD space.
As part of this, I can also create informational tables, source images and add videos, and do basic photo editing in Photoshop.
Extensive research and data gathering
Adding tables, images, videos
CBD Freelance Writing Rates
My rates include not only the writing itself but the understanding of key concepts such as your goals, target audience, brand voice, and SEO. All of my writing is completely original and based on as much high-quality research as possible.
I also provide two rounds of free revisions for every assignment. In most cases, I charge a flat fee per article based on the word range.
|Word Length||Up to 500 (very short)||500-800 (short)||800-1200 (regular)||1200+ (long)|
- The standard work rate includes blog posts, product reviews, and other content that requires a decent amount of research.
- The complex work rate includes medical research-heavy articles, detailed reports, and other written content that requires substantial research, editing, and collaboration.
- I may charge a percentage-based rush fee if your assignments need to be done quickly (1-3 days) and I have to prioritize your project over completing other work
- I aim to write the most comprehensive content possible, so my articles are typically closer to the upper end of the range (e.g. 1100 words for an 800-1200 assignment). If I need to go over the word range to write the best possible article, I don’t charge you extra.
Rates for Other Types of Work:
- $150 per page (up to 500 words) for static website copy (About Us page, FAQ, etc.)
- $100 per press release (up to 500 words)
- $50 per product description (up to 250 words)
- $40/h for reviewing or editing your online content
- $60/h for meetings, consulting, and any other work not directly related to writing (if a meeting is only 20 minutes, I only charge $20)
- $60/h or a flat fee for large projects without a clear scope (e.g. writing copy for an entire website)
Examples of My Work
- Blog posts about a specific topic, such as the difference between full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolate or the history of hemp
- Detailed articles/guides (2,000-10,000+ words) about CBD topics such as research, dosing, product types, and administration methods
- CBD product descriptions (CBD oil, capsules, creams, vape juice & pens, gummies & other edibles, skincare products, isolates, beverages, etc.)
- Website copy for your company (FAQs, about us page, education sections, etc.)
- Detailed CBD industry reports that examine prices, third-party test results, or other data which provides useful information to customers
- Research-backed articles about medical cannabis
- CBD product and brand reviews
Invoicing for my CBD Freelance Writing Services
The first time that we work together, I will ask for a deposit before beginning the work. Once we know each other, I will invoice you after the assignment is completed and you’re happy with it, or at the end of each month if this is an ongoing project. You can pay by PayPal, Pioneer, EFT (Canada), cheque (Canada), or direct bank transfer.